Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sometimes when we take family pictures we get a little distracted, and by distractions i mean we all get bored and tired of standing and having someone take picture after picture after picture. I was looking through all our pictures from last year and found these..
fail #1
Fail #2

And finally..fail # 3 I'm pretty sure that these pictures explain perfectly what we were thinking
for examples!..in the top picture I am looking at the floor..no emotion in my face what-so-ever, Bret's face basically says "'are you done yet? i want to go watch my cartoons", Haleigh.. i don't even know what she's doing,Jordan just looks the same with her little smile/ laugh thing? i have no idea what she was doing. Mom is looking at how precious my daddy looks, and Dad is the only one that is the most ready for the picture.
My Family is Average.. but i love them!


But finally after million's of pictures we finally got one perfect!


That's all for today!
Makayla
Oh! PS notice how Haleigh is slowly disappearing in each picture..bad photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment