Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just stuff

I get a little bored at family dinners as you can see from the picture above. especially this one. I honestly had no idea what was going on because it was my aunts, uncles and grandparents plus Haleigh, Jordan and I. So we were the odd ones out who were under the age of forty.
We went to the Country Club in Phoenix, and it was so pretty and the food was amazing! I want to get a membership there when I'm older just so i can play golf..but i don't even know how to play so that will cause a problem.
Last night i went out to dinner with my family for my sisters birthday! We went to the Cheesecake Factory! We got there around 5:30 and waited..and waited....and waited for an hour to be seated. seriously? longest thing in my life! i was starving and getting a little upset that my tummy was talking to me every five seconds. Finally we got seated and started to eat! best moment of the day when i got my food.
My little brother is a stud.





Remember that one time when i said i wouldn't get in the water? well i did and i tried surfing! it was so fun except for the fact that there weren't any waves and when there was they were baby and disappeared in about five seconds. but i got up every time! And my mommy got a picture where it looks like I'm standing on top of the water!

Smile!
-Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment