Sunday, August 8, 2010

School starts on Wednesday? what the? I don't think I'm ready to sit and listen to teachers all day long. But the good thing is that all my classes are fairly easy..i think. The first four hours of my day will be a breeze
0-Cheer
1-weight training
2- seminary
3- jewelry
sounds easy right? then it goes to the harder classes
4- Biotechnology Concepts and Techniques
5- Algebra 2
6- American Lit

Hopefully it will be an easy day everyday of my life
I'll be a Junior! yay no more being pushed around. annnddd one more year until I'll be a senior!
Haleigh is officially a senior now! she gets to leave for lunch! gahh I'm so jealous.

But enough of that Cheer camp is officially over! and i don't think i have ever been this sore in my life! seriously i walk like I'm 100 years old. slower than a snail or a sloth! it's insane!

The girls on cheer are so nice and so so cute! I think I'm going to get along with them pretty well.
__________________________________________________________________

Today in church my young women's teacher was talking about how we can make a difference in people's lives and she told us about a letter that her and her husband received from someone and it said " i will try my whole entire life to repay you for everything you've done for me."
Isn't that just the cutest? and to have someone say that to you in a letter would make me feel like I've helped someone in their life and they appreciated it so much. Then she gave us a quote or poem..
"Supposing today were your last day on earth; the last mile of the journey you've trod: After all your struggles, how much are you worth. How much can you take home to god? Don't count as possessions your silver and gold. Tomorrow you leave these behind, and all that is your to have and to hold is the service you've given mankind."

I Love this and hopefully you do too. Happy Sunday!
Go do something for someone

No comments:

Post a Comment