Saturday, August 21, 2010

Homecoming what!?

so here's the story.Tonight i was at a friends house and i get a call from my mom saying i had something that was waiting at the house for me. Well i started freaking out because honestly i didn't even think that i was going to get asked. Now I'm going with one of my best guy friends! Matthew Willett! I had to put together the puzzle... I'm horrible at putting puzzles together. they tend to frustrate me..a lot. But i had help from Jace Hiatt, Nick Olson, and Mark Soelberg. If they weren't there then i bet i wouldn't have figured out who it was. I'm literally soooo excited and can't wait until homecoming!
On the other hand my sister Haleigh got asked last night too! I helped her friend James Parker ask her! I had a blast helping and i even got to color/ make the poster for him! He got TONS of random toys and paper money and put them all over her bed. It was insane but super fun to set up. These little bowling set was my favorite thing he got her! I really just want to play the game all day. I love little toys and i think ill bring these little things to class so when i get bored i can just play with them! Sounds like an amazing idea right??
well it's really late and past my bed time. Tomorrow i get to drive up to Payson and spend time with Grandma Fran and Grandpa Bill!
Happy Saturday night slash twenty minutes until Sunday morning!
Makayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment