Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Buckets

So what was up with the random rain today? I'm pretty sure i was driving in clear sky and then all the sudden it was like a bucket got poured on my head. uhhh no that's not nice. but it was like i took a shower in a matter of two minutes! i was soaking after about two minutes. Arizona needs the rain and i think that we really needed it since i was sweating so bad today! It was the hottest day in the history of the world! (in my mind though) This is before we went into the "shower"
Taking a "shower"And now for the good part. the windshield! My family and i went to go clean the church building with another family in my ward. Well from what you see here, it was a little/ a lot difficult to see out the window. and to make things worse we totally skidded when we made a left hand turn. thought i was going to die! But we made it there safely and had a "fun" time cleaning.
So... uh. what is that? That my friends would be a toilet that i found on the side of the road. Anyone looking for a new one? It's a little smashed but I'm sure a little duct tape and super glue and it will be good as new!




Dance in the rain!
-Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment