Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nothing

No pictures in this post. The computer that all my pictures are on are in the laptop..which is currently broken down. To make things worse, the computer that i am on right now doesn't let me upload the pictures on my camera. It's a bit of a dilemma. not good. but anyways

I answered my date to homecoming! on Thursday after school. I'll put pictures of how it looked when the computers are fixed. I really can't wait to go! it will be so much fun.

Oh and can i tell you about my week? okay thanks
Monday and Tuesday were super good. Wednesday Thursday and Friday weren't what i call good.
On Wednesday i had pictures for school..sounds all good right? wrong. pictures were 6th hour by that time my hair was totally flat. so i have a feeling that they won't turn out they way i had planned.

Thursday was good until i stepped in gum and it got all over my shoes. on the top AND on the bottom of my shoe. people seriously when you spit out your gum there is something called a trashcan. ever heard of it? yeah they are all over the place. and if you are too lazy to find one.. throw it in a bush or something. not on the ground where people walk.

Friday. i stayed in weight training for two hours! and we had to work the entire time. so i felt very yucky when i got out of it. that's not the bad part though i got into my biotech class and sit down in a chair. totally normal right? i had to get up to get some paper and when i get up i feel that the pockets of my pants are sticking to the chair. what the? i look down to see that i am sitting in bright neon yellow gum and it is ALL over the back of my pockets. i didn't sit in my chair for the rest of the hour.
so basically this week gum and i didn't really go together.

this post was mainly for venting about how i felt this week. I figured out that playing with play dough is a great way to take out some of your stress and frustration. try it. you will feel so much better
going dress shopping today hopefully i will find something!
Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment