Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Only in Payson..

Ever seen a pink car? I saw one on sunday when i went to Payson to see my grandparents. I basically made my parents turn around so i could take a picture. To make things even better it's a convertible! Who would ever think of getting a PINK car? Hopefully the person that owns this car is a woman..and not a man. Keep your fingers crossed


i got to play with parrots! except i didn't really touch them but i gave them watermelon and Coke cola! Apparently birds like drinking coke..I don't know i think it might give them a heart attack or something along those lines.
Story time!
So yesterday, August 23, 2010, i was in my third hour class. Jewelry. We were lighting torches and testing ourselves to see if we were comfortable with them. Well anyways i was standing right by a crock pot filled with acid and then all of the sudden.....BOOOOOOOM! EXPLOSION! Loudest noise i have ever heard in my life! I turn around and look at the people at the torches only to see a huge cloud of dust and kids running to the corner of the room. My ears were ringing and i couldn't hear for a while. Want to know what happened? One of the mini torches had a leak in the tube and gas built up under the counter. A boy in my class was lighting his torch with a Sparker and some of the flames hit the spot where the gas was..causing an explosion. It was insane and everyone was freaking out in the corner of the room..why we didn't get out of the room i have no idea. I'm just glad i got out alive and not hurt. Some kids hair on their lets got burned off and others were just in shock. it was great.
But story time is over. I'm going to Jamba Juice with Haleigh to go get a smoothie and then it's time to study and write papers for English. Being a junior is so much fun
Oh oh and I'm going to answer my date to homecoming soon! pictures will be posted when i do and they are pretty clever if i do say so myself
Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment