Saturday, August 14, 2010

School time

I decided to tell you about all my classes and what i think of them so far
A HOUR: Cheer and to tell you the truth i am not a morning person..at all. it is the hardest thing for me to wake up to an alarm. but so far it's been fine and all the girls there are super cute and nice. practices are hard but they are just preparing me for what is to come. let the season begin.

1 HOUR: advanced weight training. what? why am i taking advanced. but it's not that bad and i have all my friends in that class. Pagano (the teacher) is hilarious and makes fun of everyone so i think I'll enjoy it most days.

2HOUR: Seminary. normally i would say best class buutt my teacher is probably the most boring person to listen to. Shneff? i don't even know how to spell it or better yet pronounce it. I'm praying that it will be a good class and a good experience.

3HOUR: jewelry. basically i have all my electives in the first half of my day. this could be a good thing or a very bad thing. but so far this class is stressing me out. sure it sounds easy and fun but the way my teacher describes what we are going to be making and how we are going to make it is freaking me out just a little bit. and to make things worse only two of my friends are in that class and we don't even sit by each other. lucky me. but there is a kid in my class that has two different eyes! it's the coolest thing to look at! He has one bright blue eye and then a light green eye that has a tiny bit of brown mixed in there. coolest.thing.ever. I'm basically obsessed with them.

LUNCH..finally

4HOUR: Biotechnology. weighted class. and from what i hear from different people it was the easiest class they took and others said it was the hardest class in the world. Confused? yeah me too. The teacher sounds like a pretty nice lady but doesn't talk that loud. the cool thing about this class is that we have a yellow bearded dragon for a pet. it's huge and she says it loves to he held and petted. will i touch it or hold it? no not a chance. but i always seem to watch it in its little cage climbing up the walls. it's a huge distraction and could be a little problem for me.

5HOUR: algebra 2. not too sure i like this class. mainly because i like geometry way better then i liked algebra. and my teacher treats us like we are five years old. sorry teacher but I'm pretty sure I'm sixteen and not five.

6HOUR. American Literature. i think i like this class a lot. my teacher is really funny and not very strict. i sit by people i actually know and she let us make out own seating chart! hopefully this class will get better and better.

that's all for my classes. sounds like an exciting schedule. except for the fact that i have to walk from one side of the school to the other to get to all of my classes. I am all over the school sprinting to be on time to my classes.
Yay for being a junior!

PS: Do something nice for someone today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment