Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pause

I'm Stopping the blogging for one entire week! Tomorrow around 9 A.M my family and I will be traveling to California! Yes! Finally. I've been looking forward to this trip ALL summer and now it's here! I have my bags all packed and I'm ready to head out the door!
Goodbye hot weather..you won't be missed. I'll be sure to take millions of pictures and remember (or try to remember) everything that happens there!

Recap on what i did today.

Woke up to sign papers for my mommy.
watched television for a little
Took it into my own hands to get the house clean and try to take a little pressure off my parents
*I cleaned The Kitchen..
(this includes organizing the sides of the island, unloading/ reloading the dishwasher, cleaning the computer desk so nothing is on it..except the computer of course, Swept and mopped the floors BY MYSELF!
*Then i moved onto the Family room picked up and put away toys and vacuumed so there were pretty lines in the carpet ( i seriously go insane if i can't see the lines) Haleigh Fluffed the pillows
*I went to the living room and dusted the dining room table and then vacuumed to see the lines...again
*Got everything out from under my bed


My goal for when i get married is that i will keep my house clean ALWAYS
Over all i think today was very productive.. i got a ton of things done


Good-bye Arizona, Hello California


Oh oh! and when i get back i have cheer camp the next day..lovely! I'm preparing myself for practices starting from 8 in the morning to 5 at night.
Don't worry i totally stocked up on my Advil!

^^^^
This is how happy i am right now..2 thumbs up and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment