Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just some questions

1. think of the last time you were REALLY angry?
Oh wow. I never really get angry. but i do get frustrated about stuff. i tend to keep them to myself.

2. you are at the Doctors office and she has just told you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/ everyone that you are going to die
b)what would you do with your remaining days
c) would you be scared?
A: i would tell people who meant the world to me, but I'm sure it would go around.
B: I'd go to the beach for the last time, spend as much time i can with my family. Hang out with my friends and do everything we could think of. make a bucket list and do as much of it as i possibly could.
C: would i be scared? i would be terrified! But I'd make the most out of it.Stay positive and smile

3. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them one hour of their life back, but you have to give them one year of your life. do you?
of course i would. he was thirteen when he died and was the sweetest cousin in the world. He would deserve it. and it would be only one year of my life..sure it would be one year i wouldn't ever get back but he's family.
4.Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy sleeper times 10! i can't even wake up to my alarm anymore.oops!
5. Do you talk to yourself?
i find myself muttering things to myself sometimes. when i drop things aka my phone, looking for stuff that i lost, or just walking by myself.
it's actually entertaining sometimes!

6. What is your motto for life?
things happen for reasons..sometimes you just have to let it go

7. Scariest prank someone pulled on you?
oh goodness. Mexico, spring break 2010. My dad has asthma and needed to go to a pharmacy to get an inhaler so i went with him. well, he got what he needed and we were driving back to the condos. He asked me to open it for him, so i did. when i handed it to him he put it up to his mouth, pushed the little button and gasped for air and pretended to have an asthma attack WHILE DRIVING! my heart literally stopped and i just started crying!
.then he started busting up laughing!...silly Dad.
PS this isn't the first time he pulled a prank on me

8. What do you want to do for your career?
i want to be a Physicians Assistant. or go into something helping kids with special needs

9.Scared to fall in love?
scared to have my heart broken? yes.

10.things that mean the most to you?
Family
Religion/ testimony
School work
Friends
..basically everything

No comments:

Post a Comment