Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Car Rides



Fourth of July my family sat on the top of our car and watched the fire works...for five minutes..they were bad. So we went home and played games and watched movies.






Now i know what you're all thinking. why do i have boxers on top of my head..well lately my family has been doing alot of fun things together. we went to dave and busters and played games for about two hours. we honestly had a blast. annnddddd now to the greatest part we won so many tickets that we got those boxters a huge bouncy ball annnnddddd a snow cone maker! litteraly the best day of my life! i was so excited to make a snow cone i full on ran into my house.
















These boxers are inside my drawers right next to my american flag boxers.




No comments:

Post a Comment