Thursday, July 22, 2010

Packing

I've already started my packing list for this place.Literally I am so so so so excited!Note those people in the corner of the picture doing the "O" with their arms.. yeah they look pretty cool. And the person doing a hand-stand! i wish i could be like him/her. And i will be! starting when i get there..which is Sunday!
And this ^^^^ is what I will be doing for the next week...well on Monday. Who knows if i will get in the ocean. Rumor is that Shark Week will be on the week after i leave! Yay! So there is a HUGE possibility that i will be going into the water.


My mommy got new books that I will probably read when i am sitting on the beach!
  • Charlie St.Cloud
  • The Lucky One
  • The Hunger Games

Hopefully one of these will be good! I'm so excited to see Charlie St.Cloud. I'll probably cry my eyes out!



No comments:

Post a Comment