Thursday, January 27, 2011

This week

i have learned a bunch. I have learned that
1.my friends are amazing.
2.family will do ANYTHING for you to make sure you are okay
3.True friends come and bring you ice cream when you are crying even if that means leaving the people they are hanging out with
4.Sitting on rides at the local Wal Mart make me smile
5. I am really indecisive at the moment and can never make up my mind
6.i have no desire what-so-ever to get ready for school anymore
6. i am so ready for summer
7. my mind is starting to understand math and I'm finally getting good grades on tests
8. my sisters are my best friends even if they don't think so.
9. i love when my mom forgets to make me lunch and takes me out of school
10.When i am mad or upset i clean my room
11. it's the little things people say or do that make my days
12. My hair never works when i try to do something to it and it's starting to upset me
13. i can't figure out how to make cute curls with my new curling iron
14.If i'm not in bed before ten i can't function at school the next day
15.i want to be tan again
16.My dad thinks he is going to pull a prank on me...silly dad
17. when trying to dye soap blue do not use food coloring...it doesn't stain your hands like i thought it would
18. when i am angry i go running, it helps me feel better
19. this is getting pointless so i'll stop now
20. my.life.is awesome.












What would i do without my friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment