Saturday, January 1, 2011

Recap on 2010

Is it just me or did this year go by way too fast? 2010 has had its good times and bad times but overall it has made me a stronger person.

Lets start with Summer school at RED MOUNTAIN. oh American history has never been so interesting to me...ever. the teacher i had was insane but in a good way.
Lets not forget those perfect picture captures (does that make sense?) uh.
And those wonderful football games where mosquitoes ate me alive!
Family pictures Ugly sweaters from Grandma Dorthy!


SWEET SIXTEEN! birthday party with dippin dots, subs. crazy lights and all my friends plus more!Awkward moments in Mexico for October Break




Homecoming with one of my bestest friends Matt Willett! ah i just love him

Winter Formal with the greatest person ever Jake Packer!





And starting Monday, school starts up again...yay. just kidding. I really don't know how i am going to wake up at six when it is freezing outside.
Second semester of my Junior year, it's going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment