Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is what I've been doing lately...a whole lot of nothing. I'm usually locked up in my room doing English, History, Biotechnology, and Algebra two home work. Basically i.have.no.life and it's not too fun. school is taking over my life. See what i mean?^^^

Last Saturday i went on a date with one of my friends Caden! we went to bass pro shop and shot laser guns, golfed, and just had fun. this bear was a little too tall for me ( secretly i am standing on my tip toes) oh shoot. that's not a secret anymore. oh well. but still i had fun.
My junior year is slowly coming to an end. Senior year is approaching, and to be honest i am really scared. High school is half way over for me. My sister Haleigh got accepted to NAU and BYU Idaho and if all goes well she will be leaving soon.
I really don't know how i am going to function with her in a different state. Half of my clothes will disappear, I'll have won't have her to hang out with me on the weekends, and there won't be anymore late night talks about what is going on in our lives.
It's like half of me will be gone.
Talk about change...this will be hardcore. i don't know if i am ready for that just yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment