Friday, September 10, 2010

Where have i been?

Obviously passing out every day of my life because of school. I really fall asleep almost every day after school. Just like the picture below. Apparently my mother and sisters like to take pictures of me sleeping because i found at least seven pictures just like this one. Thanks Mom love you too.

School is slowly getting stressful. This isn't particularly good because when I'm stressed..my hair falls out. Not one by one, but in chunks. Here is what happens at lunch. i talk to people who are at least half my size. I have to look straight up and he basically has to look all the way down just so we can hear each other. Pretty exciting huh! Camyn and Mitch are pretty cool kids, professionals at basketball? i think so. Go toros.


He has to bend down to be in the picture. So sad... on my part though. i think i need to grow a little bit.




I know what you are thinking. What is that little thing on my hand. That my friends is a baby snake. What am i doing holding a snake? i honestly have no idea because i hate snakes and bugs but this little thing was too cute and i didn't think it's mouth was big enough to bite me. Well that's what the teacher told me anyways. He had a million of snakes , some were little and the others were huge! AND! He fed them when we were in taking s.i.p.'s!!! what the!? so scary!
I was standing not on the chair, but ON TOP of the desk clinging to my binder slash bag for dear life. and even though i knew that the snake was going to attack the rat i still jumped when it did! But it was actually really cool to see, but sad at the same time. Oh well. a snake has to eat!

First Toro football game tonight! gotta represent my blue and red! I LOVE FOOTBALL GAMES!
Oh! and another thing i have a huge story about what went down labor day weekend. that will take up a whole entire post
AND i have my day activity tomorrow afternoon! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment