Monday, September 13, 2010

The Day Activity!

Okay so this post will probably be the LONGEST thing i have ever written because there are about a million pictures and stories that have to be told. I went on my day activity with Matthew Willett! This kid is honestly the funniest person i have ever met! We went to Schnepf Farms! and literally had the place all to ourselves! it was so much fun! we played on roller coasters, spinning swings and bumble bee rides that were broken, played with animals, and last but not least the air soft war! This huge thing happens to be what i shot people with.. automatic and let me tell you.. it was killer to get shot. i would know.
Matt and i decided to wear camo so we could attempt to blend in with our surroundings, but it really didn't work out so well

Chicken with red eyes. scariest thing i have ever seen. i thought it was going to peck my eyes out when i was holding it.



We were all a little scared to hold it. but listen to this. the kid that was watching us and turning on all the rides was chasing this little thing around and finally we helped catch it and when we did he held it for about two seconds and then let it go? okay so we spend five minutes to catch the thing and once we do he lets it go? i don't know about you but i was confused a little bit.









Oh my. the goats. usually i wouldn't pick one up but it was just too cute that i had to! and it looks like it's biting me but i promise it's really not. another story! so when i walk into the little cage thing i make eye contact with a big brown goat that was seriously huge. not gonna lie it's eyes scared me just a lot! okay so i was keeping my eye on it just in case something happened. you know standing my ground preparing for battle? i honestly watch the thing for about five minutes when I'm walking around and literally the second i take my eye off it... it jumps on me! and rams me up against a fence! what the!? evil goat attacking me! i booked it out of the cage so fast.the end




Turkeys have got to be the ugliest bird i have ever seen. and this thing was HUGE!
gobble gobble!







Here is the group! they are so much fun!


This is Dallin. We had the same guns only mine was a bit bigger. or so it looks. i have no idea. but anyways we made a pact not to shoot each other...sike that didn't work out so well. as soon as we get out into the trees where we went to war he runs off leaving me by myself. so not wanting to get hit i hide behind a tree with a bush right next to me. I'm on my knees and decide to look out of my hiding place and right when i put my face out....BOOOM BOOOOM BOOOOM. i get hit right in the middle of my forehead! what the!? and turns out it was Dallin the kid who was not supposed to hit me.


we blend into the tree's huh? out camouflage worked out so well i know! hahaha










After we finished with all the activities we went and had dinner in the little restaurant that is on the farm. it was delish! Then we went to Matt's and went swimming and ate ice cream! it was so so so much fun!
Thanks Matt Willett for making my day activity so much fun! i cant wait until the actual dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment