Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stressed


I don't know how I'm going to make it the next two days. I have never been so stressed before.

Seriously i am loosing my hair. literally. it's falling out if i just touch it. next time you see me i'll be bald. It's going to be great! ha not!


But enough about that. I wanted to blog about family.

I've learned this week that my family will always be there for me when i need them. I'm not talking about Moms and Dads and brothers and sisters. I'm talking about grandparents. My brother and sisters went to my grandparents house on sunday just to get away from everything. My siblings were all crying about something that happened earlier and i wasn't until my grandma opened the door. Then the tears came. I dont know what happened but i just started crying. i realized that they love me more then i thought they did. My grandma didn't even have to say anything she just hugged my siblings and i. i felt her love for all of us.

( for some reason i've been crying lots and i'm not sure i like it very much) This WILL change. no more crying.

..I love my family they are my world

No comments:

Post a Comment