Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lately i have realized that I am starting to not pay attention in class. This is a problem considering all my teachers are starting to review for finals. I can't wait until school gets out! no more being sophomore i'll officially be a JUNIOR! super excited! Now next year i won't feel so little anymore next to the seniors! (well I'll still feel small...i just hit 5 foot a couple months ago) It's okay though thats what heels are for right??



On monday my friend Ross came over and hung out with me.He's from New Zealand and my mom is too! He and my mom got along really well i'm talking so well that she went and bought shirts for him.. I'm pretty sure that they talked more then we did, but that's okay because i enjoyed hearing them talk about what's all over on the other side of the world. Then Ross, Haleigh and i went down to Mesa Arts Center and took lots of fun pictures.


and then i fell...Ross laughed but helped me upi got just a little/ a lot wet! but that's okay it was a funny moment







Playing with friends is so fun! Summer is next thursday so i can play with them alll the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment