Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Formal 2010

Get ready for a million of pictures These two pictures have to be my favorite of the night. I love Ally Taylor/ my brain and Jake Larson!


My little cheer girls looked gorgeous (:


More cheer girls..they are just so cute.

Thee Jessica Curtis


Jace Hiatt everyone! he's the greatest







Emmy Wright! Ah i love her with all my heart...in a dress (inside joke)





Ashley Anne Lake. the girl who i can always always count on. The girl who i can talk to for hours and she will just sit there and listen to me talk about the things that are bothering me. i honestly don't know what i would do without her.
a piece of our friend ship
"Squish, us ninjas have to stick together. ps i don't care of you eat doug just take her and eat the crap out of her., oh you can borrow my glass jet.Dangittt it's here in Idaho but it has a scratch the size of a pumpkin on the left door handle. well i need a friend so i say sprout wings and fly here, the weather is pretty nice i would say.psss there is a buttload of lucky charms (more magic mini charms) with your name on it on the counter top right in front of my face. so please i bet of you!! love you 27.3 tons!"
"Ahh pickles, mustard. pickles pickles PICKLES!hhhhhhaaaaaaaachooooo! Boo! stand on your head for exactly 1 minute and 25.7 seconds and drink tiny sips of water 7.356 seconds."
the friend says gibberish to me but i understand every single word of it.
i love you fash. spashley. fishy!









The group! 36 plus









Paige Tingey. we love seminary together






















Jacob Taylor Packer. the date.










Mom helped me get ready. love her





Daddy's little girl forever and ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment