Friday, December 10, 2010

why are girls asking to Sadie's so early? the dance isn't until like March or the end of April? and it's in the middle of December? talk about insane.



I'm seriously so so so stressed with finals coming up next week. i honestly think i am going to go crazy soon. oh and also why do we have counselors in school if they don't even try to help when you go in crying because you don't understand what the teacher is teaching or what is even going on during class? please someone answer that question because pretty sure they are there to help you?? does my counselor not even want me to go to college because that's what it seems like right now. and another thing why is it so hard to switch into a different teacher? why do i have to go to the counselor, assistant principle, have a meeting with the assistant principal and myself, then have another meeting with the vice principal.principal, teacher, myself and my parents....just to switch to another teacher!



can i just tell you how my meeting with the assistant principal went? literally it was three to five minutes long. and then she tells me that it looks like I'm doing okay right now...wait hold up last time i checked a (insert grade) doesn't get me into college? and i told her that. and she comes back and says that i don't need to worry about that right now? Oh.my.goodness. LADY WHY DOES EVERYONE TELL ME TO ALWAYS HAVE GOOD GRADES SO I CAN GET INTO A GOOD SCHOOL THEN!?!? (sorry I'm just a little frustrated) and now you tell me that i "don't need to worry about that right now?" sorry.last time i checked I'll be a senior next year. so i have the right to worry about it right now. five minutes later..what did we get done?...nothing..nada..a big frustrated Makayla. she kicked me out of her office. apparently there are more important things in the world.

Sorry this was more of a post to let out everything in my head. won't happen again hopefully!
On a happy note here is a cute little quote..."life is full of beauty.Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."- Ashley Smith

Well that's all. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment