Sunday, June 27, 2010

Letter number one..

To my best friend:

I remember when i was little and mom would tell us that one day we will be best friends and do everything together when we got older. And i thought to myself "ew i will never be best friends with you" you were always teasing me and pushing me around. Going through my first year of high school has made me realize how much i need you in my life. I love coming into our room and just talking to you about boys, school work, more boys and boys. that's all we talk about and i love it. we fight sometimes but almost every time we argue the fight would be over in thirty minutes. the longest time we've fought would've been two days. and we wouldn't talk to each other..or look at each other. Haleigh.. those two days were the longest days of my life! no joke i was about to burst because i wanted to talk to you soooo bad but i was just so angry with you. I totally regret it now because that's two days that i lost. I know that there will be a million more days that i get to spend with you and honestly I'm so excited.
I seriously can't wait until we're older and we have little kids. they will be best friends. oh and i cant wait until one of us gets married. and then when we grow old! holy cow we will be hilarious..but no one will get what we talk about because no one does anyways.



But the point of this "letter" is to tell you how much i love and appreciate you in my life. you are such a good example to me and i look up to you 9865479%. You ARE my best friend even if we fight on a daily basis. You have an AMAZING singing voice and i would seriously die to have a voice like yours.. don't waste it.
And i know you probably won't ever see this because you never read blogs but i just wanted to let you know how much i look up to you and how much i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment