Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homecoming 2011

This weekend was probably the busiest I've had in a while. Saturday night was Homecoming for Mountain View! I went with one of my greatest friends Kurt Carter! i seriously had a blast and i loved every minute of it! Oh you know just chilling with this big guy^^^


Typical Kurt and myself








there was a bubble machine on the roof...of course we has to take a picture








My newest friend Jacob. working the helmet. this kid wore it all night long.



Friday night was our homecoming game! i am happy to report that we won! yay Cheer and pom had our homecoming dinner at Tia Rosas. it was so gooood.


Taytay and i sitting inside a fireplace.





Ps everyone my mother comes back tonight and i am just so excited to see her!


No comments:

Post a Comment