Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter Formal

Saturday i went on my day activity for Winter! it was so so so much fun! We had our very own rodeo with chickens, goats, more goats, egg tosses, yummy food and a hay ride!
as you can see from the picture below.. i got a little dirty from wrestling goats to get a pair of underwear on it. poor thing probably was embarrasses and squished from Jake and I trying to get it to the ground.This is Kyle Clifford!..My friend Kelsey Allens date! He was good at tackling the goat and getting chickens

The Jake Packer/ my winter date! / my best friend/ broken knee boy. poor kid couldn't run when we were chasing chickens so we lost.. it's okay though i still love him!















This is what happens when a goat...with horns i might add kicks the cup i was holding that was almost all the way full of milk. It was warm and didn't feel to nice on my legs if you know what i mean



P.S If i knew how to put vidoes on here i would show you how putting the underwear on the goat went

No comments:

Post a Comment